Our admission process begins every year in the month of June which is one month prior to the official commencement of the academic session. The admission is given a wide publicity through college prospectus and website in addition to the advertisements in the reputed dailies of different languages and in various local television channels. In order to maintain the transparency, the entire process is based on predetermined criteria and students are given preference strictly on the basis of their merits. We religiously follow reservation rules and have adopted an open to all counseling method in order to avoid every discrepancy.
All admission cases are to be treated as provisional at primary stage. The college authority reserves the right of cancelling any admission or issuing transfer certificate in those cases which may appear forged or non- conforming to admission rules or injurious to the interest of the college.
A candidate may submit admission forms for more than one section, but in that case separate forms for each section must be submitted.
1. Madhyamik / Higher Secondary Certificate or some other relevant documents showing age.
2. Original Mark sheet of the last Board / University examination passed by the student.
3. School /College Leaving Certificate in original.
4. Migration Certificate in case of the student coming from the different University/ Board (other than (WBCHSE)
If it is not possible for a student to submit the Migration Certificate at the time of admission, it must be submitted within one month from the date of his/her admission. Until migration certificate is submitted and the University of Burdwan gives its sanction the admission of the students in the college will remain provisional.
1. A student must attend 90% of the Lectures delivered in each subject. If the attendance falls below 90% but above 60% he/she may appear as non collegiate student. If the attendance is below 60%, he or she will be considered as disc-collegiate and cannot appear at University examination.
2. Every Hon's student has to fill up a bond / undertaking regarding attendance and code of conduct.
3. Any behavior which is unlike a student within the college or outside college will be severely dealt with.
4. Students are expected to attend all college functions/ seminars.
5. Appearance in all test/ annual exams is compulsory for the students and getting minimum qualifying marks is compulsory for promotion.
6. Fees for all students must be submitted within twentieth of every month failing which a fine of Rs. 5/- per month will be levied.
Current Visitors - 1 | Total Visitors - 173093